QuarkXPress 10.2 Multilanguage (Mac OS X) (Win) | 319 MB | 333 MB
Creative expression requires the right tools and when it comes to professional results, details matter. QuarkXPress 10 has been redesigned from the inside out to deliver stunning graphics, virtuoso productivity features and a design canvas to accentuate your creativity. So whether you love print or live digital, XPress Yourself with QuarkXPress 10.
The new state-of-the-art Xenon Graphics Engine takes full advantage of your computer’s processing power, rendering rich PDFs, Photoshop and TIFF images to give you maximum performance at the most appropriate resolution.
Designers no longer have to concern themselves with preview resolution settings and screen performance. Adaptive Resolution in QuarkXPress means the graphics are rendered in real time in the highest required resolution to match image zoom, crop and position. Text stays as text and vectors stay as vectors with no more low-resolution previews.
The Xenon graphics engine in QuarkXPress 10 has been engineered from the ground up to leverage the latest in processor technology. It utilises the dedicated vector processors within each core of your hardware and supports multi-threading, SSE3 and Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX), so you can be confident in world-class graphics performance.
Graphics look stunning in QuarkXPress 10 thanks to a native and deep understanding of image and vector files. Pan and zoom to see graphics come to life.
QuarkXPress 10 natively understands every aspect of placed PDFs within a layout. This includes fonts, vectors, colour spaces, layers, transparency, blends, and gradients. Rather than working with low-res PDF previews, PDFs are dynamically mapped to the Xenon object model and rendered in real-time. Not only does everything from text to radial blends look crisper, it outputs faster too.
Advanced Image Control
Control layers, blend modes, colour channels and clipping paths for placed Photoshop, TIFF* and PDF files all without leaving QuarkXPress using the new Advanced Image Control Palette.
What’s new in version 10.2:
- Significant Performance Improvements:
- Now blazingly fast, sometimes even faster than QuarkXPress 9.5.4
- Vast stability improvements:
- A lot of pre-release testers never saw a crash.
- Important output quality improvements:
- QuarkXPress now outputs all Ghent Workgroup Output Tests v4 correctly.
- More Control over Performance and Image Quality:
- Use a preference to balance between maximum performance and highest image display quality
- Redlining: Track changes within QuarkXPress
- Notes: Adding comments to text content, similar to yellow “sticky” notes.
- Anchored boxes without limit: Anchor boxes in a box and again in a box and again in a box and again in a box…
- Import/export hyphenation exceptions: Share the exceptions across projects, manually or automatically.
- AppleScript improvement: Export as image via AppleScript.
* . NET Framework 3.5 SP1
* Tested on Citrix
* 2GB RAM (1GB minimum)
* 1GB hard disk space
* An Internet connection for activation
* DVD-ROM drive for installation from DVD (not required for installation from download)
Mac OS 10.7.5 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion ), Mac OS 10.9.x (Mavericks )
Mac Intel processor
2GB RAM or higher
2GB hard disk space
Contact to email: downloadsuport191@gmail[dot]com for support all you need !
Download Via Uploaded
Download : K2s.cc
Download : K2s.cc